Product Care

CARING FOR YOUR BELLA LUCE PRODUCTS

All our products have warning labels on them, please be sure to read them.

 

CANDLE BURNING INSTRUCTIONS

​To ensure your candle gives you the maximum amount of love and light, make sure you burn it for atleast 4 hours when you first light it. You need a full circumfrance melt pool to form, this heats up the cured wax and helps preserve the fragrance as well as the candle's life. We assure you that with each burn you will find your candle's fragrance stronger. This is just your candle's way of giving you some love back.

Too many short burns will result in tunnelling and won't allow the cured wax to melt sufficiently. Please keep the wick centred and trimmed to 6mm to prevent smoking and soot build up in the wax and on the sides of the container.  Keep out of drafts and away from any flammable objects.  Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.

Due to the natural nature of this product, the candle will pull away from the glass when exposed to change in temperature or when burning. This will not affect the scent throw or it’s ability to burn evenly.

Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when only 6mm of wax remains. The remaining wax can be removed from the container and used in a burner for extra longevity.

 


 

WARNING

Burn within sight. Do not leave a burning candle unattended.  Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.

 


 

DIFFUSER INSTRUCTIONS

To remove the stopper, unscrew the silver top and remove the stopper by sliding a knife under it and gently easing it out.  Untie the reeds and place them into the liquid.  Wait 2 hours and then gently flip the reeds, so that the opposite end are placed into the liquid.

Keep out of reach from children and pets.

Do not expose to flames, or try and light the sticks.

Do not ingest and do not apply to the body.

 


 

ROOM AND LINEN MIST INSTRUCTIONS

Base oil can damage polished/painted/plastic or leather surfaces. Hold spray bottle 45cm away from linen when spraying. Do not spray directly or at close range onto fabric.  Keep out of the reach of children & pets.

People with perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using the product. The liquid is Flammable so please keep away from all heat sources.

Do not ingest and do not apply to the body.